Friday, May 7, 2010

So the due date was today?

I was kinda disappointed to hear the Dr. say that today was the due date and not the 5Th...just a couple days off, but that is ok. I was hoping and praying we would have our baby tonight. We are so close. So now I am at 40 weeks. I will be going in on Tuesday to meet with the Dr. if she doesn't come before then and then on Wednesday do a stress test at the hospital. Doc did say I was dilated at 1. Ha...I guess it is a start. (picture below is a side profile of her face) It is always so fun to see baby girl on the monitor. Of course it was a lot harder to see her since she is so big compared to the other pictures I have. She was sticking her tongue out when we saw her face. We went in for the ultra sound to see how much amniotic fluid was in there and around her and the nurse said something like 11.0 something. I will have to ask my Mom..She remembered. So of course no induction today. She has enough to live off of until next Friday. ;) I was wanting to bribe the nurse to just say to the Doc, "she is ready to go". After the ultra sound I was still really excited to see Dr. Beckstead and hopefully hear I am ready to go straight to the hospital. But obviously I am sitting here writing this now. (picture below is a head on shot)

So we waited I think probably about an hour to see the Doc and that is when He checked her heart beat and measured her. Dr pushed through the mucus plug (sorry to tell you that) and he said he hoped to try to break the water...(didn't know if he was joking) But didn't. She is looking great still. He then said I would come back in on Tuesday and get checked again and then if nothing on Wednesday I will go in to have a stress test for the baby. Only a week left. Will probably be the longest week ever. That's ok though. Maybe we will have a Mothers Day Baby. That would be wonderful. Baby at anytime would be wonderful. (picture below is baby girls fist)

Well I went to bed sick yesterday night and it is all in my sinuses on the right side of my face. My nose was the first to go. Then my throat started to hurt..then my ear, eyes and head all went down. I can't believe I am sick right now. I have only been kinda sick once throughout the pregnancy and now to finish it off being sick it not good. But I am still very excited, to say the least. Hopefully with drinking a lot of fluids it will pass quickly. And a little Tylenol.
I got on video a little bit of baby girl moving in my tummy. I will try to post it. What I got is nothing though. She moved for the camera but that is nothing. She has seriously done some damage inside the womb. ha...she is a little kicker! As I write she is giving me some serious pain in the tummy.



4 comments:

Mom Moose said...

You are such a trooper!!!! I'm so grateful you'd let me tag along and be part of all this. Love you so much!!! Can't wait!!

Kymmeri said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I'm sooooooooo excited for you! I can't believe I'm going to have to miss baby Autumn's birth! Sadly, I'll be at my Grandma's for a few days while my mom is out having a blast in California for my sister's studio's dance competition. =( oh well. I'll get to see her soon though!!!!! I love the pics of Autumn, BTW!!!!

Michelle said...

Oh heather... hang in there! It will all be worth it!! by the way- LOVE the video!

Nikki A. said...

Wow, exciting stuff! You're gonna be a great mommy :) Can't wait to see baby Autumn!! Hang in there babe and sleep as much as you can. Even with all the joy, that's the one thing that newborns don't give you. Good luck <3