Our little one has been very active the last two days. She seems like a different child from my last posts. She is awake more often and loving to be held and cuddled. I am so in love with her. I love to play the staring game. She is so beautiful and love looking at her face and her beautiful features. I am excited to learn about her every minute.
I am still wondering her eye color. You can't tell yet what color of eyes she has yet? Matt said today they kinda look Blue and then said Green. I think they look green but at times they look brown. It will be fun to see what color comes in. Another milestone I am excited to get to.
Lets see what can I think of that I should journal so I never forget each moment with her. Autumn likes to suck on her hands. That is when I go for her Binky. She doesn't like the Binky very often though. She will take it after a feeding or right before when I am trying to get ready to feed her and am taking my time. She likes to stretch and move her arms and legs a lot. She is really good about moving her head to follow sounds and will watch me when she is sitting in the rocker.
1 comment:
Oh wonderful post!! I LOVED looking at all the pictures of your precious bundle of joy and reading her everyday accomplishments. I don't want Matt to get mad at me but I see you in her heather!! Besides, they change sooo much in these next few months. She is so beautifully yummy!!! I love the picture of Matt asleep with her on his belly!
Post a Comment