On Tuesday we went in for Autumn's 2 week check up and Doc said she is looking great! She is now 20.5 inches long and weighed 7. 85 lbs. She is in the 56% centile. She is just growing so quickly! We also had to get her blood drawn and they gave her a prick on her heel and needed to draw enough blood to fill 6 little circles and poor girl learned how to cry! It was so hard to hold her and see her really cry for the 1st time. Ohh it broke my heart!
That night let me just say I didn't get any sleep. She was up every other hour and then around 4:30 she was up and not wanting to lay down by her self. I had the hardest time staying awake. And she didnt actually lay down and sleep till about 11:45 later that day. UGH!!! Wow, I thought we had a perfect sleeper on our hands. It was a rough day. I was sleep deprived and needed some much needed sleep. Matt came home around 5:30 and let me sleep for a couple hours and woke me when baby girl needed to eat. It is amazing how much just a couple hours of sleep made me feel so much better. Matt got up last night and put some ear plugs in his ears...Poor guy.
Last night was a whole lot better. We both went to bed around 9 and she woke for the first time around midnight and then the next was around 5 and then again around 8 and let me try to sleep with her until 11!!!! Yes I slept until 11! Of course waking a couple times to her coos and rubbing her to fall back asleep. She did great last night. We will see how tonight goes.
1 comment:
OH, welcome to mama-hood!!! Hang in there!
Post a Comment