Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Life is good

I told Matt the other day how happy I am with how our life is. It is wonderful. Matt and Autumn bring unmeasurable joy to my life! Things have been going great. I don't have Thrush like I thought I may in my previous post. Feeding has become a breeze. My body just had to get use to it.

Well Autumn is a week old already! Time is going by WAY to fast! I guess we are all having a great time! Autumn is sleeping so well. The last couple nights she had only woke once. She always wakes up when she hears her Daddy's voice. I love that. Matt loves to come home and hold her.

Yesterday, I was just getting ready to head to Bountiful pond to go for a walk and Matt called and was so disappointed I was going to leave since he was going to be home in a couple minutes. He asked us if we would stay so he could see us with him missing his "Girls". He came home and held little Autumn, and expressed how many different emotions he had gone through that day. One of them that stuck out is how he had been thinking that Autumn is a pure soal, just as pure as our heavenly father. Like Sister Jean Stevens had said "they come into this life with believing hearts. you can feel their Devinne nature as they come to this earth having so recently left the presence of their heavenly father". Nothing has tainted her, she knows no evil. That she would go straight to heaven. And the process of life and how each of us had started out pure and as life goes by we all make decisions that can change that. Happy that we are able to repent and We both contemplated and thought about what choices she will make in the future and all the things we can do to help her make the right choices and live a happy, healthy life. And it is a wonderful thing that we were raised in wonderful families that gave us the right path to follow.

Well I gave Autumn her first bath at home today. And she loved it. She let her leg hang over the net into the water and just laid there. She looked as if she was in heaven. She gave a yawn and was just so relaxed. I don't know why I was nervous to give her a bath. I guess there is a first for everything. But now I know she loved it, will make all the next baths hopefully go smoothly.

Matt and I are also really anxious to go camping. I also am a bit intimidated to go, mostly with the sleeping situation. We will give it more time before we go camping. We may be attempting our first trip to Idaho this weekend. Matt is getting the itch to go sturgeon fishing. I am looking forward to it. We won't be camping but will be interesting how the ride up will be. I haven't been able to travel since December. Much needed little getaway. Well I will post the rest of the pictures I have found from family and maybe a couple videos.
I will have to also comment on what a great dog Bear is being! I thought I was going to struggle so much with bringing Autumn home and worrying about Bear and Her. I am amazed on how familiar Autumn is to him already. Bear will be barking and wont stop and Autumn will stay sound asleep. I can vacuum and blow dry my hair and she will stay sound asleep. I guess Bear got her ready when she was in my womb as he barked in my face. Oh the joys. But he has adjusted wonderfully!

No comments: