Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I love my Babies Daddy!

Soo... I love the pain medication the doctor had prescribed. I had forgotten to take it all day. I was at my parents house putting some things together and I finally got to the point where I was in so much pain. I felt like I was having contractions, and I have been recovering from being sick and coughing some deep coughs that did not help my abdominal at all. I left my parents crying (not letting them know, ha (don't feel bad Mom)).
I got home and called Matt and asked him if he could come take care of Autumn while I took a hot bath and tried to take a nap. Matt rushed home and let me take the hottest bath I have taken in 9 months and tried to sleep a bit. It was much needed...oh yeah I was able to take my meds and let them kick in. Two hours later I wake to Matt playing the guitar for our baby girl and learned he had changed his first diaper. He said he was going to freak out about the mess but sucked it up and changed her diaper in a flash. Way to go Matt...may more to come! ;)
Here is a pic of our little sleeping beauty.

Matt last night holding Autumn.

Autumn Has been sleeping ALL day today and has only woken like 5 times and ate around 5-10 minute increments. I am thinking this is a growth spurt or something. I should have been sleeping while she is. I wonder if she will be up all night tonight. We will see I guess. Here is some pics of her sleeping and finally waking up! (Below) She looks all alert and what not but once I start to feed her she is out with in 30 seconds.

1 comment:

Kymmeri said...

the last picture looks like she's thinking "why in the world did you wake me up, mommy? i was enjoying that nap!!!!!"