Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Baby Autumn is doing great!

Alright, So far baby girl has dropped down lower and Dr. says she is ready. I am currently effaced at 70% and not dilating. My cervix is not tilting still and so we are waiting on that. I gained the 5 lbs. back along with the swollen feet and swollen hands are back. I have pregnancy carpal tunnel. My hands have been numb almost all day. When I wake they are still asleep and sore all day long. My kidneys are struggling, they are letting sugar pass. And what the Dr. Says that's not good and we will keep our eye on that.

Friday we will go in to have an ultra sound and see the size of her and if there is a lot of amniotic fluid around her. If there is not we will induce on Friday. If there is plenty she will stay where she is until next Thursday, unless she makes her own appearance. I have been up and walking and cleaning to try to get things going. I still feel great and doing ok. Its just when I wash my dishes my back starts to go out. But other than that I am doing good!

I am so excited to hold our baby girl!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Heather, whitney keeps telling me she wants to go up when you have your baby so we can hold it. We can't wait. keep us informed. Loves!

Moosman Fam said...

We are SUPER excited too! Can't wait for Baby Autumn to make her appearance! Love You!