Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pregnant for over a month...


Well as of right now I had gotten over a lot of the nauseousness and found that I am having to eat more frequently and learning the right things to eat. I have stopped taking my prenatal before I go to bed. I have found that they upset my stomach in the morning more. So I started taking them in the morning and it seems to be going fine so far. I am not as Nauseous as I was. And to tell ya the truth I thought it would be a lot tougher than this. *knock on wood* Who knows it will probably get worse but as long as I am not sick i think I can manage the other stuff easier.

No cravings for food yet. I do have a better nose right now and can smell things a lot better. I am not sure I like it as much either. it is smelly out there.. lol . that's sad. I haven't even thought about buying baby items yet. It really hasn't come to a reality yet I think and/or just we still have a very long time till the baby is here. And who knows what could happen from here out? All I can do is hope for the best.

All I can say at this point is that I am really excited. This is something I feel is right and we are ready for and to raise a child with my Best Friend. To also know that we can raise a child and support it so it can experience life itself. And to always work for the best life that we can live together in love & happiness. Who knows what the child will grow up to be and what kind of a life it will want to live.

Well our little ones heart is beating now. "Buds" will appear and will develop into arms and legs in later weeks. it is the size of a sprinkle you usually can find on cupcakes.
Nothing too much to report. Just living life still and dreaming of holding our first child.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hopefully you won't experience the worst of the getting sick. I never did with the first two (boys). I am so excited to watch you on this journey. It truly is amazing at every level and at every milestone. Taron went with me to my Dr appt to hear the heartbeat. Even in his 11 year old mind he was truly touched with it. I just can't believe there is this little person within me. Hearing the heartbeat makes it more real for me. Can't wait for all your updates.