Saturday, September 5, 2009

4 weeks so far.

Just a little thoughts on whats going on in me right now that I am learning.

My little microscopic embryo is already hard at work this week creating the placenta, umbilical cord and the basics of his or her body. By the end of this week, our baby measures about 1/25 inch long, about the size of a period.

A couple name's that I have thought of and really like is Brighton. If a Boy or Girl I think it would work both ways. But if a Boy it would be Brighton Matthew Hamilton. We also thought of Logan Hamilton. It could go both ways to I guess. We also liked the name Lily Hamilton. Brianna Hamilton, Bridger Hamilton. Those are all that I could think of at this time. Since I work where I talk to so many different people I always get to think of what names I like and what sounds good with Hamilton. Cooper Hamilton. Who knows. What do you think?

1 comment:

Sharen said...

I just checked your blog and was soo excited to find out your pregnant! I think its awesome your going to keep a pregnancy blog. I hope all goes well for you, thanks for your comments on my blog. You look amazing by the way, your so beautiful.