
When I am talking with Matt I catch my self saying "She" a lot and I have to go back and say well...It. Most of you know when I think of our Family I have always thought of 3 little boys and a little girl to finish us off. Maybe all my talking is going to Jinx me and I will have 3 little girls and then a little boy.
Who knows Matt's Older brother has kicked out 4 Boys and no girls. His sisters have all had Girls as the majority. My Side it is a half and half. Andy and Tiff started off their kids with a little Red head girl and My sister had a toe head blond little boy. I still cant believe Amy and Ben on this 3rd pregnancy may wait to see what the sex is until it is born. That is just stressful to me. I think I would HAVE to find out. I hate surprises. Especially something I have just had to carry around for the past 9 months and wait till the last day to find out.
Who knows Matt's Older brother has kicked out 4 Boys and no girls. His sisters have all had Girls as the majority. My Side it is a half and half. Andy and Tiff started off their kids with a little Red head girl and My sister had a toe head blond little boy. I still cant believe Amy and Ben on this 3rd pregnancy may wait to see what the sex is until it is born. That is just stressful to me. I think I would HAVE to find out. I hate surprises. Especially something I have just had to carry around for the past 9 months and wait till the last day to find out.
3 comments:
Don't you wish sometimes you could just put in an order so you knew exactly what you were having.. ha ha. We are so excited for you and I'm excited you have a baby blog.. maybe I'll do the same..ha ha
So fun! I called Cameron "she" for the first 20 weeks, and Brooklyn "he" for almost 30 weeks! :) My poor children! Ha ha! Let's see, I will already put in my guess that you are having a girl...I'm like 90% accurate at guessing wrong - so you can almost count on a boy! :)
haha! dont even worry myles drilled in my head we were having a boy so we only had boy names picked out and the week of finding out i felt it was a girl.... and it was :D girls are so fun !! its sucks waiting to find out but the second you do time flies until like that last month you are getting ready to have it. anywho.... i have been some what lucky guessing what most babys have been.... im going to guess a girl...... so im thrilled for ya! do you have some names picked out??
Post a Comment