August 23rd, 2009. We had found out around 6:20 A.m that we were Pregnant. So with that in mind the Due date for baby Hamilton will be around May 15Th, 2010. Matt and I are so excited for this Baby to join the world. Of course we have 252 days to go. Hopefully we will have good experiences and I don't get sick. LOL, I was told I cant go around that part. So I will go with a good attitude and accept it as it comes. So far I am doing great. There has been no sickness and anything I can so far tell I am pregnant.
I am grateful to have been able to have my older brother Andy come and give me a blessing last week to bless the baby and my body during this new time in my life. I do need all the blessings I can get. J/K . I am filled with hope and ambition to become a healthier person and stronger person inside and out. And that with my Brothers blessing it would just give me that extra strength to know what happens will happen and it will be gods will. I just want to make sure that everything I do will benefit the baby and also my self.
I also am really excited to be having a child along with my sisters. Amy is 8 weeks right now. Jake says he is demanding a little brother. Amy and Ben said they are not going to find out what there having until they have the baby. Tiffany is also pregnant. I'm not too sure of how far along they are but far enough to find out Sadie and Easton are having a little brother. We are so SO excited for them to be having their 3rd child. And they really like the name (as do I) Tucker Don Moosman.
SO we are stoked to see what goes on from here out. I will keep posting things that relate to my pregnancy here on this page.
No comments:
Post a Comment