So if I count from the 9Th of August(last day of my cycle) my due date would be May 15Th or so. But if it is counted as the first day of my cycle the due date will be may 7Th. Who knows? Maybe one of you women out there can help and explain which is which? How do I do the counting? I think I like the earlier due date of 5/7/2010. I will stick with that.
I have been really interested in finding out what goes on in each stage of the pregnancy and I hate not knowing the exact time frame I am on. I have my Doctors appointment the 1st week in October and It just feels like it is taking forever to get to that date.
I know anything can happen while being pregnant. My Mom and Sister both having miscarriages it does linger in the back of my mind really what can happen during this amazing part of our life. I know that what happens is what happens and is a plan in the eyes of our heavenly father. I just wish it could be a promised deal..lol. No I feel that will be OK with us able to get pregnant on our first shot. Like probably happened the first day we tried, since I was able to find out so quickly.
OK, It is still weird to think I am pregnant just since I haven't had very many different changes in my body happen yet. But I hear a lot of women don't start feeling the changes until their later trimesters. Who knows. I just should be happy I am feeling well and am not noticing too much change.

No comments:
Post a Comment