I am ok with having the baby any way just as long as she is healthy baby girl. He just kept telling me in a little bit of a worried tone that he is worried on her size and keeps telling me to keep walking and trying the natural ways to induce labor. I am sure most of you know which ways those are.
He did say she has lowered more but that is about it. He checked my swollen ankles, feet and hands. Said I had Edema pretty bad. hasn't gotten to preeclampsia but to keep my eye on it. Last night Matt was looking at my feet and feeling so bad for me. It is getting painful and I wish I could do something about it but he said there really is nothing we can do but wait it out. Only 2 and a half weeks left. I can do. I have no choice. So any suggestions help!
Last night Matt put his head on my tummy and listened to her heart beat. We both thought that was neat. He said he thinks it is hers. LOL it was hers...my heart beat wouldn't be able to be heard in my tummy! Funny guy. Other than that I am holding up pretty well. Minus all the weight I have gained. So looking forward on working on that when she is here. Come on little one! We are excited to meet and hold you! Why the wait?
No comments:
Post a Comment