Basically what the title said... I am currently at 30% effaced and doing well. The last time I went in I thought the DR. said I was at 3% but I was at 10%. I still feel great. I need to do more walking though. The more I walk the less my ankles are swollen. Which I hate looking down at my feet and seeing these balloon like feet attached to my legs. Not my favorite. But I feel so good after a long walk..Which to me right now is maybe a mile and a half. lol. I am excited to have our baby girl with me when I go for my walks. I am really looking forward to that.
I went into the doctors today expecting to have my membrane stripped and he thought that it was to early and I wasn't ready yet for it. So I was calmed down by that. I didn't have a good feeling about having that done right now when I still have a couple weeks to go. But since the last visit I had been quite nervous the whole week thinking I was going to be having a baby this week. Which I guess could still happen. Of course I want her to come when she is ready. Even if I have a 10 lb baby, I know I can do it and not worried about how big she is getting and what it will be like when we deliver.
The Dr wouldn't give an estimated weight of the baby so I am kinda clueless on her size right now. Which is OK. I guess it is better I don't know. She has been faced down the entire time and always with her back to my left side of my tummy which I think is a good thing. Her heart beat was in the 140's which was good. I love to listen to her. I can identify her back and if I lay down flat on my back I can feel her head in between my hands. So crazy. I just want to see what she looks like.
I have been delayed on packing my hospital bag. I was thinking if he scrapped my membrane today I should have it ready just in case labor follows. But looks like I may still have some time. I think I will still go home and pack my bag. I guess you never know when the baby will decide on coming. Dr did say she is still a week early. After he said that I questioned if the due date still stayed the same and he said "Yes". Again that's ok. I know you are never ready or prepared to have a baby...but I just don't think I am ready yet to be a parent. We will be just fine though.
This last Sunday my Dad, Brothers and Grandpa Moosman gave me a blessing and the feeling was wonderful. It was a nice reassurance I will be ok throughout the rest of this pregnancy and giving birth to our little one. I am so blessed to have a wonderful family who loves and supports us in our lives. That will make it just that much easier to raise a family.
Alright, I am going to go finish making the skirt for the baby crib and hopefully the covers for the slider, of course with Amy's help. I just have a hard time reading the patterns. I will get it down though in time. I may have everything done here soon. Yay.
2 comments:
sooooooo exciting!!!
We're going to do this!!! Love you!!
Post a Comment