The post wont let me write next to each picture so sorry!
Let me just start off by saying a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone that helped and those who were able to come and support Me, Matt and Autumn in this new chapter in our lives. I am so grateful for such a wonderful family and support system. This little girl will be one well dresses baby. At least until she is about 1. ha ha j/k.
Also, Thank my Mom for putting everything together and making everything look so wonderful. I felt so wonderful that day to have such a loving family to come help.
And Amy! Thanks so much for the great Baby cake! It looked so great! And it tasted just as yummy as it looked! It was a huge hit of what I hear.
All of the little outfits are so dang cute! Wish I could post a pic of every single one. I will just wait till Autumn is here to sport them.
And thank you so much Grandma and Grandpa for letting us use your home for this baby shower. There were so many people there and I am just not sure how we would have entertained all the people that came in my parents home or mine. So THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
I am not even sure who was watching the little ones while we were in the living room. We got a shot of the kids coming up from down stairs after playing dress up to show their costumes. Reminded me of when I was that small and dressing up and running up the stairs to show everyone. My how time fly's.
Tiff thank you so much for helping me keep track of who gave what. I know it took me forever to open each one and adore each one...then pass on to you to make notes. THank you!
So many adorable baby outfits!!!
Of course Matt's Favorite! A little fly fishing vest! Oh we will see if she is a little sports girl. Who knows what she will enjoy doing?
Love my Family!
Again, thank you all for being such wonderful people in my life! It is wonderful to have such a great Family and friends to share this time in my life with! Now we just need little Autumn here to enjoy all this stuff she has gotten.
Love you all so much!
1 comment:
What a fun shower!! Sure love you! Can't wait to meet Autumn!!!!
Post a Comment