Thursday, December 31, 2009

21 Week ultra sound

I have been looking forward to getting to see our baby girl on the 2ND ultra sound for some time. It has felt like forever since the last time I was able to see her. My Mom and Dad came with me to see our little one. I really enjoyed their presence while experiencing this amazing new chapter in my/our life. Picture above is baby girls legs..She had them up by her face the whole time. I sure do feel her kicking all the time though. That also is such an amazing feeling. I love to feel her move around. I always want to nudge the person next to me and just be like.."do you feel that" lol. Matt was able to feel her finally move on Christmas evening. He pulled his hand away quit quickly. He loved it though. And it was fun to finally have him experience her move.

So the pic above is another picture of her foot for a measurement. And the picture below is a look at her face head on. If you were able to turn the picture counter clockwise once, there she is looking straight back at you. Matt couldn't see her face the first time, but once I turned the picture he saw it and was just amazed.
The nurse got a great shot of the heart, face and brain and said she was fully developed. We couldn't see all the fingers and toes yet but of what we could see is she was all there. Every time we have seen her she has had her hands right up next to her face.

1 comment:

Mom Moose said...

WAHOO!!! She's awesome already!!!!!!!