23 weeks belly shot.
Nothing professional here with the belly photo .maybe I should get Amy going with a photo shoot. I just really don't enjoy taking pictures of my self. But I do want to have pictures throughout these fun times. I am 23 weeks and still feeling great. I get to feel her soo much. It is such an amazing feeling. When I think of her she will give me a little nudge to let me know she is there. I really am kinda getting nervous about having her here and adjusting with a baby. I know I will be ok..it will just be something to get use to. Am I really making the right choice here. Guess it is to late. lol. J/K I am very excited. Cant wait.
4 comments:
It definitely is an adjustment.... for everyone! But, so worth it! You are going to be a GREAT Mom!
You look adorable! I have been afraid to take body shots of me. Can't wait for us to meet our girls!!! Love Ya. Tara
You look so cute with your little baby belly! Just like Tiff M said, it is definitely an adjustment...but all worth it!! You'll do great!
WAHOO...so excited baby Hamilton!!!
Post a Comment