Sunday, January 31, 2010

Some more fun crafts for baby girl

I had a lot of fun with my sister Amy making these fun crafts. We made a sling for baby girl a couple days ago . It took some time since it was our first and me with no help. I have the hardest time understanding the instructions for patterns. Relied completely on Amy to tell me what to do. Need someone smart like Amy be around and to help me.
Then Amy was so kind to let me come out and occupy her whole Saturday and help me with my other little craft I needed her help for. I saw this cute picture of this bird mobile..or just window decoration. I thought the little birds turned out great. And to finish off the day I asked her to help me make a library bag of just a bag for whatever and she did...and it turned out great! It was a lot of fun. Am already coming up with the next craft I want to do.

This little window decoration I thought was cute. Hope mine turns out that way.

No comments: