Saturday, December 12, 2009
My Bump
Alright I thought before that when you are pregnant you grew and had a baby bump from day one...Well I finally have my bump showing. It is fun to see my belly grow. And I think I have felt the baby kicking and such. Of course I feel it after I eat so I always am questioning it for indigestion. But I think I am sure it is our baby girl moving around. Matt every once in a while will say "OH your belly is growing and I can see it now". We both are so excited.
After the holidays we are going to start the remodeling. I am very excited for that. We will need to get a baby changing station for her room, but other than that I think we have everything we need. We still need to get a car seat and stroller and those things but for her room I think we only need the baby changing station...which we probably don't even need? Who knows...just a want. I still haven't gone shopping yet for little cloths and what not's. But am always excited to see baby cloths at the stores. We will get to that point. Well I don't have much more to post on the baby. I have another Dr.'s apt on the 29Th of December I am REALLY excited for. Get to go see baby girl again. Hopefully she will let us see her face this next time and get good measurements of her heart. I will be impatiently waiting till then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So much fun! I think I started to feel a lot more pregnant once I started showing! Just wait til you look so pregnant people just ask if your having a boy or girl or when your due and you realize wow I really am getting big! So excited for you!
Don't do too much shopping till after your showers girl!
Can't Wait!!!
Love Dad
Heather, why did I not know you had this blog? I happen to catch the baby hamilton on Amys blog just as I was clicking out of it and had to go back and see if that was yours. We are soooo excited for you. You and Matt will do so good. Love ya!!!
Heather, you look adorable!! I'm so happy for you guys :) You're gonna love parenthood...kids are the best! Congratulations :)
Post a Comment