Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Autumn's Blessing

What a wonderful day Sunday was to celebrate the blessing of Autumn. Thank you for everyone that was able to come and celebrate this special day with us. Grandpa Moosman gave such a beautiful blessing. It was perfect.
I was caught up in all the conversations and hosting everyone I didn't get any pictures of Autumn in her dress. But that will come. I will get some photos of her in it. It is such a beautiful dress.

Peter and little Jonah
Love all my family and that we all were able to enjoy each others company.

Grandma doing what she does best! She held Autumn for us the whole time. Love these photos. So special to me.
Eliza holding Autumn. Poor girl with her broken arm is a natural holding babies!
Little Ester Holdingher newest cousin.
Gigi holding little Jonah
We are some proud parents!
Part of the Hamilton Family
I was totally enjoying my good looking Nephews. They all are getting so big!!! Right now Chance and Tanner have passed me up in height! Love those boys! Missed their Mom, we will see her soon though. The Newlyweds, Shawn & Meggan and Matt talking Fishing..well I guess Shawn and Matt talking fishing... More of our little precious.

1 comment:

Mom Moose said...

What a precious beautiful baby girl!!!!! Sure love ya's!! It was an awesome day!