Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Autumn is 4 weeks old

My Baby is almost a month old. Just a couple days shy of a month...Oh where does time go? Well we are just doing a lot of baby watching. She has been giving us a couple smiles but they still are a rare sight! Autumn's able to gaze at my face and look towards Mommies voice. Makes me love her even more. She will be hanging out with other and when she hears me talking she will look for me. What a sweet heart! She loves to suck on her hands if I can't get a pacifier to her mouth fast enough. She loves to do a lot of kicking and punching movements. She has been doing a lot of grunting and some cooing. Not too much cooing but it is coming. Autumn does a lot of squealing when she is waking up.
Poor girl has some baby acne right now. I thought it was a heat rash but it isn't. It looks so painful sometimes. She has her good days and bad. It is amazing how quickly it can come and go. It will all pass. It won't hold back mommas kisses on her adorable cheeks!
Autumn loves to sleep on her Mommas chest. We sleep longer periods if she is asleep on my chest. She will go to sleep from like 10 -2 and then wake again around 4 and that is when I will move to the living room and place her on my chest and try to get some much needed ZZZzz's. She will at least sleep until 7 and then from there she is up...sometimes..will go back down within an hour and I can try to catch up on the sleep. I am doing good though with out the sleep. It works itself out.

1 comment:

Mom Moose said...

Oh, how the time flies!! She'll be smilin' up a storm before ya know it!!