Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Autumn's 3 weeks and 1 day old

Ohh she is growing way too fast! Already 3 weeks and 1 day old. I think her eye color has come in...obviously I think because I can't tell fully yet. I think her eye color is green. My little girl is growing so quickly. I can already tell she has gained a lot of weight. She is a lot heavier now. I think i will run into the Dr.'s office tomorrow and ask to weigh her. I need to have them sign some papers anyway.
She has given me a couple of big smiles. They just melt my heart. My Mom and I are going to go look at dresses to bless her in this weekend. We asked Grandpa Moosman to give Autumn her blessing this Sunday at church. I am looking forward to this special moment.
Autumn is able to hold her head up for quite a long time when I have her on my chest. She will turn her head and look up at me. I love it. She is changing her sleeping pattern a bit. She will sleep from like 10-2 and then up about every 2 hours. Autumn is focusing and looking into our eyes longer. She has always been able to focus on our face and eyes from day one but she holds her stare a lot longer. I love it. It is as if she is trying to tell us something telepathically.
She is kicking her legs and moving her arms all over now. She is getting some great exercise! Momma better take some lessons. She is kicking her self up more now...Like digging her heals into my legs and then jumping. I haven't done any tummy time will start today. I forgot how important it is to do those exercises with her.

2 comments:

Karen said...

can I just say aaawwwww! I thought that she looked exactly like you but in this video, she looks alot like Matt! She is a cutie pie! I can't wait to meet her and Jonah. I wish I could be there for her blessing!

Mom Moose said...

She is soooooooooooo cute!! So's her mom!!