Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Week 32 Belly Pictures

So here is one of my own..Just thought I would take a photo and throw it in. A lot of people are saying I am not that big and all I can do is laugh. I feel huge.
Here is a before photo...Now do you think I look huge...I shouldn't look at the before pictures but they are so hard to ignore.
Any way..enough of the before photos...Here are some photos Amy took for me and She did a wonderful job. Sorry about the "Soft Porn" pictures. I like em' and cant believe I have 2 more months to go!









3 comments:

Mom Moose said...

What a beautiful pregnant lady you are!!! Sure love you!

Marcia said...

Oh Heath, the pictures are sweet - you are beautiful! LOVE them and the life growing inside!

Myles N Amanda said...

you will be so glad you took these!! love it! cant wait till she is here! oh how much fun!