
Well so far so good. I am currently at 35 weeks and don't have very much longer to go. I have been wanting to have this blog as my online journal and express everything that is going on. But when I get on to blog about stuff I forget what I was going to write.
One thing is, I am really excited to meet our little Autumn. I can't wait to hold our little one in my arms. And see Matt hold his little one in his arms. I want to see what she looks like and see her little fingers and toes. I have all these little baby cloths and it is so hard to imagine she will be in them in a short period of time.
One thing is, I am really excited to meet our little Autumn. I can't wait to hold our little one in my arms. And see Matt hold his little one in his arms. I want to see what she looks like and see her little fingers and toes. I have all these little baby cloths and it is so hard to imagine she will be in them in a short period of time.
I get nervous sometimes that Matt and I are not fully ready to be parents. I think we are still very impatient with our time. We don't like to really share each other that much. We love to have it him and I. I get overwhelmed with the world we are bringing her into. There is so much corruption and hatred in the world. We hope to only show her the beauty and love that the world can offer. We want to be able to give her everything and hope that she would like to try all different types of activities and sports and we can have the funds to do so.
I hope that we can teach her to be honest and caring and teach her that there is so much good that she can do in this world. And not to get caught up in the materialist things. We want her to have the strength and knowledge to stand up for her self and to do what is right when she may be pressured to go the other way.
I hope that we can teach her to be honest and caring and teach her that there is so much good that she can do in this world. And not to get caught up in the materialist things. We want her to have the strength and knowledge to stand up for her self and to do what is right when she may be pressured to go the other way.
Enough of my worries. One thing that I was able to experience the other day was helping a single mother tend her new born. Her daughter was born a month early and only weighted 5 pounds. The last time I went into the doctors I asked him how much she weighed and he said 5-6 lbs. As I held this little girl (all by myself) I started to get all teary eyed and could only imaging our little one squished in my belly and already being her size or a pound larger.
What a beautiful thing life is. It just amazes me how our bodies can carry and start a life of its own inside of us.
What a beautiful thing life is. It just amazes me how our bodies can carry and start a life of its own inside of us.
I am a little bit nervous about giving birth. I had a dream the other day that I was in the hospital visiting Amy and all of a sudden I was the one on the recovery bed and I sat up and I was basically yelling "haleluya I feel great!". Not in any pain at all and I have my baby girl. Now I don't expect to get away with out any pain or having to recover...I know I will. But it was just a great thought that I would come out of this OK.
I think one of my biggest fears right now is if I am going to go into labor naturally, when and where will I be when my water breaks? That is the question. I live only about 10 Min's away from the hospital...maybe 15. so I am not worried about not being able to make it there on time. I have plenty of family I can call if Matt is unavailable. I just should say I know I will be OK.
I go in next Tuesday for a check up. At that point I start going in each week for the count down. It is getting to be so real. Even though I have this huge tummy to prove how real it is...When she gets here that will be the gift of all this time awaiting. She has been great in the tummy..As in always being head down and turned the way she should be. I haven't been sick at all. I am starting to get some bad back pains when I wake up in the morning from the weight of my tummy. No matter how much I prop my stomach up. That's OK though. I have to experience some uncomfortable situations int he pregnancy.
I go in next Tuesday for a check up. At that point I start going in each week for the count down. It is getting to be so real. Even though I have this huge tummy to prove how real it is...When she gets here that will be the gift of all this time awaiting. She has been great in the tummy..As in always being head down and turned the way she should be. I haven't been sick at all. I am starting to get some bad back pains when I wake up in the morning from the weight of my tummy. No matter how much I prop my stomach up. That's OK though. I have to experience some uncomfortable situations int he pregnancy.
I have already said this to a few in the Family. When I found out that Kristi (sister in-law) Tiffany and Amy were pregnant a head of me I was thrilled so I could see them go through the birthing process before me and watch how everything pans out. But now I am the one waiting in the very end still pregnant and just want to meet our little one so bad. It is more amazing to me to hold their little babies and just get excited about holding mine.
Well Bear is sitting here growling at me to get off the computer and play with him. OH everyone pray for me that Bear will be a good dog, when she gets here and wont bark in my face... ha ha.
1 comment:
Such a fun time, an uncomfortable time, but fun! I'm so excited for her to get here to, I couldn't take my eyes off Gracie from the second she was born! Hopefully we'll see you guys at Shawn's wedding in a couple weeks!
Post a Comment