SO, I had spoken with my Dr on Friday and he let me know that my pap test came back irregular and he had explained to me that I have stage 1 cervical cancer. He reassured me not to worry that with it being so early that we would be able to do treatments for it after the baby is born. But how can I not worry? He said that we will do another test here in another 2 months and that it could just be a false reading with all the different hormones going through my body right now. We cant do any of the tests right now due to it could cause a miscarriage. So after the baby is born we will start the treatment for it. I am a bit freaked out but I have another Dr's visit next Monday where I will ask him all the questions I can think of. Anyone have any questions I could add to the list?
4 comments:
Heather, I am so sorry to hear that. You will be in our prayers.
Heather,
I have been through this. I was freaked out and extremely nervous. Treatment is freezing the abnormal cells on the cervix. It is very common. And since then I have had no abnormal cells (pre cancer or cancer). It is a bump in the road but not a wash out. All my love to you!!!
Heather, so sorry to hear about that! I would say, just try not to stress about it! You will be in our prayers and I'm sure everything will work out just fine!
My dearest daughter, want you to know that I have a feeling of peace, that everything will be well. I sure love you!!!!
Post a Comment