Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I wish I had more to report on. I thought I would be posting left and right about everything going on with being pregnant and my experiences. But there is not much going on. The past week I have laughed at myself for being so emotional over the littlest things and yes..Crying over everything. (only for 3 days) But after I cried and got it all out I was fine and happy and back to normal. Matt even asked... "Do you think it is because of being pregnant?" LOL

Well I am having the most craziest off the wall dreams. Not my usual dream, where Matt has to say when I wake up and tell him about what I just had to go through "it wasn't really me in your dream". These dreams are much longer and just like a fairy tale. Interesting stuff.

Well My doctor called me and left a message that He wanted to review my blood result with me yesterday night. So all day I have been worrying something is wrong and just want to talk to him, so bad to hear what he has to say. I had tried to call him this morning from 8:00 - 5:00 and I wasn't able to get to talk to him with him being a busy Doctor. It makes me wonder what they can find out with the blood results? Could it be horrible news? I hope not. We hope not. Matt has been just as worried. Asking me every time we had talked on the phone today..."did you talk to the Doctor yet"? Well I hope with him not calling me right back and stating it is an urgent matter or whatnot it is not that big of a thing as we are making it to be. Once I talk to the Doc I will post and update on my worries. LOL Love y'all. So excited for this new chapter in our lives and just cant wait.

No comments: